I was inspired by the story of Amelia Earhart. The movie ends with the quote of “What do dreams know of boundaries?” The challenge with dreams are that the pragmatic side of our lives come to a face off with our dreams. We must actively remain clear about our dreams and enlist others to help us follow.
Here are some suggestions for you as you follow your dream.
1. Write it down. Write down the emotions you want to feel, the people you are with and what you are doing.
2. Find a picture or portrait of the dream and look at it regularly.
3. Create a 5 year plan to get there and enlist another person to help you.
4. Fail and fail again and get back up and do it again
5. Meet the people who are living your dream currently and build that network
Face pragmatism with passion